The office that looks after residencia and other relocation issues is in Campoamor. The office managed by Mark McMillan & Kate Gill. The address is:
Avda. de las Adelfas, 12, Local 6,
Urbanización Dehesa de Campoamor,
03189 Orihuela Costa,
Tel: 00 34 965 321 193
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kate email@example.com
You will need to make an appointment with us at this office to prepare and arrange for the Residency application (the new TIE Card). At this meeting, we will advise you what paperwork is required, confirm the category under which you are making the application (see below) and check that everything is in order, to proceed and arrange the Residencia application.
To arrange your free consultation appointment with Mark McMillan, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to be present in person in Spain for the following two appointments:
- For new applicants who do not already have a “Spanish Residencia”. We will need to apply for a Digital Signature. This is obtained only in Spain by visiting the local Town Hall. You will be accompanied there by a member of our team. They will assist you through the procedure and act as your interpreter. The cost is €100.00 per person, (VAT included).
- Spanish TIE Card application is €250 per person (€500 two people), which includes 21% tax. The fee includes accompanying you to the appointment (this will be in Alicante Town Centre), acting as interpreter and all the legal requirements. The government fee is included in our fee. At this meeting, all your documentation will be finally checked and a fingerprint is taken.
For your application, you will need to identify yourself in ONE of the following 4 categories:
- Requiring a Certificate from Social Security office about work fulfilled in Spain, you need to have worked minimum part-time (50%) for at least three months.
- Certificate about monthly revenue and Bank Statement from last year
- Requiring a Certificate from Social Security office must be self-employed minimum last three months.
- Certificate about monthly revenue and Bank Statement from last year (Minimum of 3 months Spanish bank statement).
- Private or Public Health insurance.
- 750€ per person per month need to be paid directly into the Spanish bank account, especially the (S1) pension payment from the UK, for a minimum of 3 months before the “Digital Signature” appointment.
Unemployed OR an early retiree
- Certificate about monthly/annual revenue and Bank Statement showing your monthly incomes or enough funds to not become a charge on the state.
- This is a minimum of 9,000 € per person to be in the Spanish Bank account for the minimum of 3 months before the “Digital Signature” appointment.
- Private Health insurance (with total coverage for at least 1 year and then continue or pay 60€ per month to the Regional Government) plus proof of payment. The policy must cover GP and specialist medical assistance, hospital admissions and surgical interventions.
- To obtain the Padrón, you will be required to present either a Rental Contract or Purchase Title Deed to your local Padrón office, and some offices will require a utility bill.
Non-EU Citizens (UK residents after 31 December 2020)
- As a spouse/dependant of an EU citizen, we could assist you in making the residency application in the main provincial immigration office.
- With no family connection to an EU citizen, we can assist you in your application of a non-lucrative visa in the Spanish Embassy/Consulate in your country of origin and then process your residency permit on your arrival at the main provincial immigration office.
You must take action now to avoid missing the Residencia deadline !!!
As the Brexit transition deadline looms ever closer, the “Digital Signature”, “funds” and “Padron” all need to be in place before the end of September 2020 for the Residencia process to be completed before 31st December. This is because three months’ worth of necessary funds must be proven and also the Foreign Office will want to have seen that you were here for 3 months too (showing debit card purchases in Spain).
Watch our short film for the latest on Residencia
about sun lawyers
Sun Lawyers is a fully registered family firm of solicitors (Murcia Nº 4952) with more than 30 years’ experience in law, including property conveyancing here in the Costa Blanca. Our English-speaking team of lawyers and support staff will ensure that your experience with Sun Lawyers is stress-free. We have many satisfied clients and can provide testimonials. Follow our Facebook page to stay up to date with the latest developments.
The information contained here is intended to be a general introductory summary of the subject matters covered only. It does not purport to be exhaustive, or to provide legal advice, and should not be used as a substitute for such advice.